On this version of the JConcepts Friday5 we speak to Washington group driver, Shane Preugschat!
1. How did you first hear about racing RC vehicles? And what lessons did you compete in?
I first heard about “actual” RC vehicles as a child when noticed a Radio Managed Automobile Motion Journal within the retailer. I instantly went out and acquired a Kyosho Raider 2wd buggy and Panda stadium truck to race round with my buddies on a monitor we inbuilt my again yard. I didn’t begin actually racing till 2005 or so and jumped proper in with 1/8 nitro buggy and fuel truck!!
2. Title a RC class that you just want to see improve in recognition and why?
I want to see 1/10 fuel truck make a come again. I really like that class!! It was as a reasonably low cost class to run for those who needed to run nitro. It was by far probably the most enjoyable class I’ve ever raced.
3. What’s one tip you have got for brand spanking new drivers stepping into RC racing that you just want to share?
Don’t be afraid to ask the native quick guys questions and for assist. Most of us are very prepared to assist out anyway we are able to. RC is an costly interest for many of us and I hate to see individuals not having enjoyable and being annoyed.
4. In your opinion, when heading to the monitor what’s the JConcepts product that could be a should have on race day and why?
5. You might be clearly extremely expert in the case of RC vehicles, however what’s one talent or hidden expertise that people could be stunned to search out out about you?
I’m a scratch golfer!!